Switch to full style
Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

John A Russell

Tue May 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi guys ,just received some more Tab from John. It does,t come any better than this.
I think he deserves a medal for what he gives to the steel guitar fraternity .Nice one John.

Re: John A Russell

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:22 pm

John has just sent me a copy of “Lily Dale” and it is first class.

I appreciate the efforts that are required, to tab out a piece of music.

Well done John.

Re: John A Russell

Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:42 am

While recently reading the American Steelies Forum I noticed that John Russell was offering a free Tab for Silver Wings. I received my Tab from John this morning and would like to personally thank him through the Society for the Tab which is really professionally presented and must have taken a considerable time to produce.
Many thanks John.

Re: John A Russell

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:54 pm

John s tab is so clear to understand .He is clearly a big help to Pedal steelers.

Re: John A Russell

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Just received silver wings tab from John, looks excellent, can't wait to get into it. Many thanks John and all your doing for players like me. Cheers from Cornwall.

Re: John A Russell

Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:40 am

DO YOU HAVE A TAB FOR O HOLY NIGHT AS PLAYED BY T BROWNE AND WHAT IS COST
THANKS
JOHN
Post a reply