Switch to full style
Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

Where to put tab

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:49 am

I have started tabbing Nightlife for Lap Steel seeing as there were a lot of requests especially from the USA. I have done it as a text file however I cannot get it on this site even though I have tried to use the tab button it still shows disjointed. Is there a site somewhere to put it so that I can give people access?

Re: Where to put tab

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:08 am

Posting tab should work here if you use the [tab] button. Make sure any spaces are replaced, normally with an underscore (_) or dash (-).

See Posting TAB using the [tab] BBCode

Re: Where to put tab

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:52 am

Brilliant. Just tried it and it worked. Have a go at the intro you lap steelers and let me know how it goes. In the meantime I will finish the rest of the song.

It's in the area where we try postings.
Post a reply