Switch to full style
Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

C6th tablature

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Does anyone have any C6th tabs, western swing, jazzy stuff. Since retiring from the Country music circuit and with some time on my hands I've decided finaly to have a go on the back neck, have got a couple of jazz numbers down but could do with a few more and there doesn't seem to be a lot out there that I can find.
Cheers folks and a Merry Christmas to you all.
Dave Clark.

Re: C6th tablature

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 am

Hi Dave,

I have just spotted your add hence the delay in my reply. I have recently posted a list of stuff both E9 and C6 on the for sale section of this site. Maybe there is something there to interest you. I hope you are keeping well.

Regards
Richard Stanton

Re: C6th tablature

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 pm

have a look here Dave :
http://steelguitarfrance.forumactif.com/t24-la-biblio

Re: C6th tablature

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 am

Hi Richard, thanks for the reply, I will definitely have Doug Jernigan's C6th tab and Buddy's swing tab off you I have Buddy's basic C6th. Do you still live at the same address and if so would it be ok to pop over one evening and pick them up
Cheers, Dave Clark.
Post a reply