Switch to full style
Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

Night Life

Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 am

Getting really interested in this one, I'm no C6 player although most C6 moves should be useable on my E9/B6 U12 - does anyone have anything on this? I'm after that intro first off, anything else is a bonus. Fingers crossed...

Re: Night Life

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 am

Will, Bring your UNI over and I will show you how to play that intro >>>> :)

Re: Night Life

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Here it is. The b means a half tone lower, the ## means a whole tone raise, the fret numbers are above the relevant strings. The tuning is a standard C6th so if you can identify the related strings on your uni you should be thereabouts? You will need to click it open, I reduced it too much to overcome the size restriction! :oops:
Attachments
Night Life002.jpg

Re: Night Life

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Thank you, Tony. John, I'll get across to see you when I get a chance, but it's difficult with so much squeezed into weekends. Thank you, both.
Post a reply