Switch to full style
Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

Abide with me

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi Guys,

Could anyone help me with the E9 PSG tab for "Abide with me"..Thanks in anticipation... Paul Dent. :?

Re: Abide with me

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am

Be glad to help you via Skype..... its a nice toon to play, I know nothing of tab... but I could show you where its at on the geeetar......

Re: Abide with me

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm

John,

Many thanks for your kind offer; unfortunately my best BT broadband speed of 0.2 Mbps and repetitive dropouts make Skype unusable...one of the penalties of rural location!

On a positive note, I found a video of (the magnificent!) Dave Hartley on the tube and it was a great help. He is in Eb and I have managed to make a 3 part harmony of the tune with lots of nice bends and slides by watching and listening to Dave.

Thanks John; should any other forum members be able to mail a tab, I would be grateful to see any alternatives..thanks again..

Paul Dent... :?
Post a reply