Switch to full style
Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

Tony Browne

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:22 pm

Hey All

As you all may know, Tony Browne died last years.
In his last few months, I tabbed a lot of his Youtube videos and sent to him.
He got a great kick out of seeing his work tabbed.

I would like to offer Tony's. 500 Miles Away From Home tAb, for "Free"

Anyone wanting a copy, leave your email address here and I will look from time to time and send it to you.

Kind Regards

J.R.

Re: Tony Browne

Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:18 am

That is very kind of you John, I have never read a tab in my life and reckon I am too old to learn now but, had I learned that way I would have been glad to receive what you offer. Tony played sweet and smooth and I very much liked what he did.

Re: Tony Browne

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:41 pm

Robert.
I will get both tabs to you tonight.
JR.
Post a reply