Tabs, tracks, and backing tracks.
Hi.
Here is a list of current Tabs and Backing Tracks available.
Almost Persuaded
Apartment Number 9
Ballad Of Jed Clampet
Crazy Arms
Dirty Little Town
Farewell Party
Mansion On The Hill
Orange Blossom Special
Send Me The Pillow
Sweet Memories
The Blame
The Grand Tour
Together Again
Together Again (version 2)
£8 each
I also have tabs only, (no backing tracks supplied), for the following songs....
Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
These are also £8 each.
These will be sent to you via email or by file transfer within 24hours of your purchase.
The Tab is in .pdf format and the tracks are in .mp3
The original recording by myself will also be sent and they are tabbed identical to the way I perform the instrumentals on YouTube, so can also get video assistance by watching them.
Payment is by PayPal to
[email protected]Price...... £8 per song.
I also have 339 of my own backing tracks available as .mp3 for £100.