Page 1 of 1
Monday Evening Newbies Session 7 till 10

Posted:
Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
I have two places left for beginners interested in learning how to play a simple toon or two on a Monday evening session that I am thinking of holding once a fortnight at St.Neots 7pm till 10 pm..... phone for details, John 01480 393900
Re: Monday Evening Newbies Session 7 till 10

Posted:
Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:01 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Still one place left >>>>>>>for this once a fortnight session>>>>> 
Re: Monday Evening Newbies Session 7 till 10

Posted:
Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
I now have my three newbies for this monday 20th September session............. If anyone else wants in...>> let me know and can organise another fortnightly session starting on Monday the 27th. Sep.
JD......
tea and biscuits provided>>>>>>>
Re: Monday Evening Newbies Session 7 till 10

Posted:
Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:54 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
one space left for the monday 27th (NEXT) let me know if you want in.....it will be filled>>>>
Re: Monday Evening Newbies Session 7 till 10

Posted:
Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:03 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
I have my three now for the next Monday session....thanks.