Page 1 of 1
Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:30 pm
by hickenjr
Delighted to launch my new pedal steel website.
I've wanted to have a website since age 16 but never had a portfolio to do it justice...but 2021 has been really kind to me in that regard so here it is!
https://www.stevenhickenjr.com/
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:40 pm
by TonyT
Well done mate, good site. You should get work from that. You've got a good career ahead of you, lots of us will be popping off soon, then you'll have a monopoly!
So your from Leeds, I was born in Wakefield! Mum from Leeds, the Day's, got lots of family up there. Cheers.
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:55 pm
by hickenjr
TonyT wrote:Well done mate, good site. You should get work from that. You've got a good career ahead of you, lots of us will be popping off soon, then you'll have a monopoly!
So your from Leeds, I was born in Wakefield! Mum from Leeds, the Day's, got lots of family up there. Cheers.
Thanks, glad you like it!
That's great to know, born just down the road.

Sometimes I play gigs down there, some decent pubs.
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:40 am
by TonyT
Surely ALL the pubs in Yorkshire are decent, if not excellent!
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:34 pm
by Gary James Peters
Some excellent photos there Steve!
Really enjoyed poking around on the site.
Gary
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:47 pm
by hickenjr
TonyT wrote:Surely ALL the pubs in Yorkshire are decent, if not excellent!
I'm from Seacroft so I'm quite accustomed to a dive bar, just not when I'm playing steel
Gary James Peters wrote:Some excellent photos there Steve!
Really enjoyed poking around on the site.
Gary
Thanks Gary, glad you like it!
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:31 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
you hit the ground running there Steven
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:28 pm
by hickenjr
JohnDavisStringsHere wrote:you hit the ground running there Steven
Thanks John, glad you like it! Can't take all the credit, had some advice from my mate who's a video game designer by trade.
Re: Steven Hicken Jr...the Website!
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:26 pm
by hickenjr
I've just added a mailing list - if you want to be first in line for updates, please put in your email address!
https://www.stevenhickenjr.com/mailinglist.html