BSS October Newsletter

Details of the Bi Monthly Newsletter from the society sent to paid up members

BSS October Newsletter

Postby Uncle Roy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Just to inform BSS paid up members that the latest issue have now gone to the printers will be Friday.
I will post out next Monday so any members not receiving there copy within a week please let me know.
Attachments
bss 133 cover 001.jpg
Uncle Roy

Re: BSS October Newsletter

Postby Tony Smart » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Funnily enough, I just logged in to write about Maurice Hipkiss.
I think he deserves a bit of recognition for his articles on C6.
It must have take him quite a bit of time and effort to write it all up and I'm sure anyone interested in C6 will get something from it.
Although it's not as popular as E9 I think people are hearing more different types of music on it now. It may spurn peoples' curiosity to have go.
Well done Maurice.
Tony Smart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Postby Uncle Roy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 pm

You are right Tony it is through the writing contribution from the likes of Maurice and others I can keep articles and news coming and to keep the newsletter going. It's a pity more players don't contribute with articles or just feedback. I do realise that people are busy with their lives but surely road players and session players who are playing regularly have some interesting items they could pass on to the newsletter.
But it seems like on this website there is only a handful of players that do that. I am sure when they see my number on their phones they think he's going to be on the earhole for an article again looking for info :D
Uncle Roy

Postby henry » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:14 am

yeah I've enjoyed those C6 articles. are there any clips of Maurice playing out there? I'd be interested to hear any

so thank you Maurice!
Marlen S10, Williams U12
Henry Senior - Pedal Steel Guitar
henry
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Return to Newsletter