Page 1 of 2

First PSG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 pm
by tonii
I'm looking for a PSG for a purchase so every tip where to get one will be welcomed,thank you in advance for the information.

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:14 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Toni, where are you located? The BSS has members all over the UK and I am sure one of us would help you locate a playable guitar. Welcome to the forum.

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:21 pm
by tonii
Thank you John.I live in BiH (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and I have great hope in this forum in regarding of buying an instrument.Maybe I should emphasize that money is not a problem and I'm looking for a decent instrument,not the top of the class but not even semi-professional level.Whether you might have something in your current offer?

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
This is all I have at the moment, it is a pro level Steel that I have rebuilt it is very pretty and plays really well, It has some Bennett parts fitted in the pull train and they work really well. the price is GB£1250 and to send it to you insured would be in the region of £60.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9066

You could also contact Ted Nesbitt (Rainbow Music ) in Northern Ireland I am sure he would send you a steel if mine is not to your liking :)

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:09 pm
by tonii
JohnDavisStringsHere wrote:This is all I have at the moment, it is a pro level Steel that I have rebuilt it is very pretty and plays really well, It has some Bennett parts fitted in the pull train and they work really well. the price is GB£1250 and to send it to you insured would be in the region of £60.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9066

You could also contact Ted Nesbitt (Rainbow Music ) in Northern Ireland I am sure he would send you a steel if mine is not to your liking :)

John,thanks again for the information I sent you PM about the instrument please check the mail.

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:31 am
by tonii
I'm still looking for an instrument.I prefer double neck but of course at a reasonable price,single neck is also not excluded option.If anyone has anything to offer, I would ask the offer to send me pm.

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:05 pm
by tonii
I'm still looking for an instrument although I started to lose some hope that it would end successfully so I'm afraid that money intended for that will be spent on other equipment and instruments if I do not find anything acceptable soon.

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:35 pm
by Ted Nesbitt
Hi Toni, I have 3 guitars that might be of interest to you. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you photos
of all the guitars I have for sale.
Ted Nesbitt

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 pm
by tonii
Ted Nesbitt wrote:Hi Toni, I have 3 guitars that might be of interest to you. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you photos
of all the guitars I have for sale.
Ted Nesbitt


Thank you for offering Ted,PM has been sent to you.

Re: First PSG

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:30 am
by bob adams
You have mail. :lol: