Page 1 of 1

D10 PEDAL STEEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:32 pm
by GuitarMathew
Hello everybody!

I really want a second D10 besides my Emmons D10, but I'm a student and my budget at this moment is pretty low. I'm considering to trade-off my WBS SD10 for a D10, so if somebody is looking for a perfect SD10 please let me know.

It's a WBS SD10 build in 2014 with 3 pedals and 5 knee levers. I bought it new in 2014.

If you want the Copedent of the WBS, I can sent it to you.

Hopefully somebody can help me with this and I would really appreciate all the help.

Best regards,

Mathew Jut :guitar:

Re: D10 PEDAL STEEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm
by GuitarMathew
Picture of the WBS

Re: D10 PEDAL STEEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:04 pm
by coolsteel
PM Sent

Re: D10 PEDAL STEEL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:44 pm
by GuitarMathew
Pedal steel has been sold!