Page 1 of 1

Bennett single 10 could be made 12 string if req.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:23 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
This guitar has been on loan to a USA player but now I have it back it is for sale.....it was built as a 12 string uni but is set up as a 10 string at the moment and plays very well as is. I have the spare parts that could make it back to uni 12 and the guitar comes in a brand new SKB case.
GBpounds 1250.

Re: Bennett single 10 could be made 12 string if req.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:33 pm
by steelgrim
Hi there. any pictures?

Re: Bennett single 10 could be made 12 string if req.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:42 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
sorry, that ones gone...all I have left is A D10 Fessy or a Carter,12 string uni

Fessy could be made into a SD 10 with a pad on the back if you did not want a D10.......


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: