Page 1 of 1

1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 pm
by joehw
Hi there.

Just got this all original beauty into Wunjo Guitars:


image (1).jpeg


image.jpeg


unnamed.jpg


The asking price is £1695 including the original case but discounts are most certainly available to forum members.

Right now the necks are tuned to:

C6

E13

B11

Please pop down to Denmark Street and have a play.

Many Thanks.
Joe.

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Very nice Joe, that first pic looks as though you super glued it to the ceiling.


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:52 am
by chris
wow that's nice, wish I could afford it. it would be perfect

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:40 am
by Ken Byng
Joe
Could you email me some hi def pictures please plus your best BSS price to [email protected]

Many thanks

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:58 pm
by joehw
Thanks for getting in touch, Ken

I'm next in the shop on Tuesday so I'll get some better photos done and see what I can do on price for you. It's always difficult putting decent photos on the forum due to the kb limit.

Best,
Joe.

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:05 am
by Ken Byng
There are ways that it can be done on here Joe. You can use a URL link to a 3rd party host like Photobucket. Anyway, I await the photos with interest.

Many thanks
Ken

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 pm
by joehw
Still for sale.

Haven't heard back from Ken for a couple of weeks now.
Everything ok?

Best,
Joe.

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:11 pm
by Ken Byng
Sorry Joe
Have been dealing with a friend of mine who has problems, plus I went up to Yorkshire this last weekend. I still want the guitar. Will ring you tomorrow.

Ken

Re: 1953 Fender Custom Triple Neck

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:44 am
by joehw
Hi Ken.

I'm sorry to hear your friend is not doing well. I hope they're on the mend soon.

Unfortunately as I hadn't heard from you and there was no deposit paid to hold the guitar I'm afraid it has now sold.

I will be in touch if we ever get anything similar in again.

Regards,
Joe.