Page 1 of 1

Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:27 pm
by michael murray
Does anyone have a Goodrich pedal bracket they would like to move on? Gerry Hogan is out of stock and won't be getting any more.

Michael

Re: Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:38 pm
by michael murray
I see that Promenade Music in Morecambe have them in stock so if I have no joy here then at least I have a Plan B. I have communicated with Gerry Hogan and will be ordering a replacement pot and string from him.

The pot which was in it sounded like a ratchet socket wrench so I'm guessing it's pretty old. The model number shown on the base plate is 14B. I can find no reference to such a model.

Can any of you PSG Cognoscenti shed any light?

Anyone?

Michael

Re: Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:55 pm
by derek evans 15
I bought a goodrich pedal of Gerry some years ago.Model L120 .Since then I Bought a Hilton pedal
I Bought my goodrich on the 4/3/09 and still use it now , it is one of 3 spare pedals i own.
I also got a bracket for it off Gerry. If any oe can help i,m sure he would do his best.

Re: Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:13 am
by michael murray
Hey Derek. Yes Gerry has been very helpful. I have ordered a pot and replacement string from him and should have it soon.

He says that he doesn't sell many Goodrich pedals these days since Hilton is most players' go-to pedal.

I'll postpone buying a Goodrich bracket until I have replaced the pot and string on my pedal and ensured that it functions well.

I will probably buy a Hilton at some point.

Michael

Re: Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:59 pm
by dessa
I stumbled on my old Goodrich bracket today. Still in very good condition if you are interested. PM me.

Re: Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:17 pm
by michael murray
Sorted!! Thanks to Dessa.

Michael

Re: Goodrich Pedal Bracket

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:54 pm
by michael murray
Want to give shout-out to Dessa for his extreme kindness in supplying me with has Goodrich pedal bracket.

Also, I would like to thank Gerry Hogan for his great service in supplying me with a replacement pot and string.

All have been fitted to my pedal and it is now playing according to Hoyle.

Reezult!!!