Page 1 of 1
GROVERS

Posted:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:14 pm
by SHAKEY
Forgive me my computer is %*9067RE645TDJE2UN, IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL f****d. Any way I have 3 sets of Grover machine heads for sale. 2 of the sets are absolutely brand new. As you will see one set is still in the original packaging and the other set should be but I just can't find it. The third set are a used set of 8, old but still in good working order. One of them has a broken sleeve but has been replaced with a spring and works absolutely perfectly. Asking £70 + £5 P&P for the lot or trade for a Lace 10 string Alumitone PU. Cheers Dave.
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:22 pm
by SHAKEY
So sorry I forgot the Pics.
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:02 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
I wish I had £75 to spare Dave I would have them.
Jimmy.
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:04 am
by Jimmy Gibson
Dave if my pedal sells and you still have the tuners I will have them.
Cheers.. Jimmy
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:36 pm
by SHAKEY
O K Jim.
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:54 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
PM sent .
Jimmy..
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 am
by SHAKEY
SOLD
Re: GROVERS

Posted:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:26 am
by Jimmy Gibson
PM sent.
Cheers Dave.