Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Re: BMI SD10.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi Jason

I'm another complete stranger to you, but I've always found that with any instrument, it's when the brain gets fed up that that is the time to continue, the breakthrough is around the next bend. I think it's psychological, I've been there, I laid down my underarm guitar for 10 years. The mind will tell you to stop, but that's the point when you continue, it finally gives in to your will, it's like the guys who break horses, all of a sudden the horse realises it has to conform or it won't get peace. The hard part is staying in the saddle. Music is basically muscle memory through much perseverance with a wee bit of natural talent thrown in, you don't have to be Lloyd Green to enjoy it. Plus, when the wife sticks in her tuppence worth, that's a good time to listen lol.
There's too few of us Jason, but we Brits always love an underdog.

Re: BMI SD10.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:36 pm

There are indeed,too few of us, Brian.
I think You've won guys (and the wife!)
I'll leave it in its case for the time being, and see how i feel after Christmas.
Cheers everyone.

Re: BMI SD10.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Good move! 2018 could be the breakthrough year. Meanwhile, keep feeding it hay (I may not have fully grasped what Sledge was trying to say...)

Re: BMI SD10.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Nick Bidmade wrote:Good move! 2018 could be the breakthrough year. Meanwhile, keep feeding it hay (I may not have fully grasped what Sledge was trying to say...)


Lol

Re: BMI SD10.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Jason, can we say "A Result"? :guitar:

Re: BMI SD10.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:43 am

Phew! feel good about that :) Admin can you mark this for sale post withdrawn, item no longer available.
And if anyone is suffering disappointment over that...... I have a White S10 3 plus 4 complete with a Fender volume pedal for £850 quid !

Re: BMI SD10.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:11 am

..... never misses a trick, does he?

Re: BMI SD10.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:10 am

Jason instead of packing it away why not bring it up here and we can pick for a couple of hours? I have Tea Coffee and biscuits and it would cost you nothing but your time! , nothing like learning a couple of new lics to re kindle interest???

Re: BMI SD10.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Thanks John. That’s very kind however I’ll pass for the moment. Perhaps in a little while. Cheers

Admin please close.

Re: BMI SD10.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:30 am

You looked a happy chappie here Jason.... you need to get back to that!
Attachments
DSC_2375a.jpg
Topic locked