Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Just the Sho Bud wide one I think I'll put a Franklin pedal on my 12 string. Still need 1 or 2 narrow ones though.

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:12 pm

what address ??

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:27 pm

3 Orchard close
Whitstable Kent
Ct52dg

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:58 pm

In post >>>>>


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Thanks john your a star.

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:32 pm

No problem Alan I have been a star before LOL

Re: Sho Bud narrow pedal.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Please close got one thanks.
Topic locked