Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Re: Lightweight Wheeled Case

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:50 pm

Sold..
Jimmy.

Re: Lightweight Wheeled Case

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:08 am

Jimmy Gibson wrote:Sold..
Jimmy.


OK, but was it to the OP, or is he still looking?

Re: Lightweight Wheeled Case

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:01 am

Marc the OP did not respond so I bought it back from Jimmy as far as I am aware the Op is still looking :? :? :?

Re: Lightweight Wheeled Case

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 am

It wasn’t me that bought it, but I’m going to look into getting a custom made instead, thanks for all the suggestions.

You can close this thread!

Re: Lightweight Wheeled Case

Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Alex_fletcher96 wrote:You can close this thread!


That's all I need to know, thanks!
Topic locked