Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Fessenden D10 8+8

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Fessenden D10 8 Pedals, 8 knee levers for sale. £2,200 or offers around this price ( plus shipping )

Day set up. Great condition and tone.

I am currently using this as a 8 + 6 but have the other 2 knee levers and can be fitted in a matter of minutes

Recently restrung both necks and guitar holds tuning very well.

I'm only selling this as I have my eye on as Show Pro and cant really justify having 2 steels.

If interested please email me for more info and photos.
[email protected]

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:06 pm

PRICE CHANGE DUE TO TYPO £2,200 or offers around this price ( plus shipping )

Added other Knee Levers so is now 8 + 8
IMG_1444.JPG
IMG_1449.JPG
IMG_1450.JPG
IMG_1448.JPG

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 am

********PRICE REDUCED TO £2000 (or offers around this price) PLUS SHIPPING OR BUYER COLLECTS***************************

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Hi- Im interested in this and am just up the road in Shaftesbury- would it be ok to come and have a look sometime?

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 am

Hi Damian, apologies for the delay in responding

Yes you are more than welcome to come and look at the steel. Ill PM you with my mob number so please give me a call..

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:46 am

PM Sent

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm

What does it take to sell my Fessy :?: :?: over 800 visits to the advert and yet only one enquiry. :shock: :?

I am prepared to "adjust" the price again so if you're interested please PM me.

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Well I'm guessing a D10 is not a sought after Steel. :roll: over 1000 views now and still no interest.

Looks like I'm going to hold onto the steel now and get it changed into a SD10.

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:26 am

For goodness sake don't do that! There's few enough C6th guitars already - I'm looking at what I can sell just to save it! :o

B-Bender Tele;
Ovation 1997 Collectors Edition (parlour guitar);
Paolo Soprani BCC# 80 bass (accordeon);
set of Northumbrian pipes (choice of two);
Dave Gregory F style mandolin;
Fender Twin;
Peavey Delta Blues (15in speaker).

Re: Fessenden D10 8+8

Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi Tony PM Sent
Topic locked