Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Re: SD10

Mon May 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Dave,if I sell my D10 pro3 Bud and you still have this I would be very interested.

Re: SD10

Tue May 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Jimmy I am in the process of making a case for it, obviously it won't be no fancy flight case but it will be more than capable of doing the job. I have had some ludicrous offers (even though I said SENSIBLE offers.) As soon as I get the case finished I'll post a pic and see where we go from there. Making the case has skint me so as I said, only sensible offers will be considered. I know this is not an Emmons or a Sho-Bud or any of the high priced American Guitars but I will say after all the work I have put into it, it is as good as any of them and it ain't going to cost you 2-3 grand.

Re: SD10

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:07 pm

OK. I have made a case for it. It's no Hatton or such like case but it will certainly do the job. Due to lack of resources (cash that is) I could not give it the velvet lining, but like I say it will do the job.
Attachments
IMG_20170601_142224+2.jpg

Re: SD10

Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Well what can I say, I am told by the expert that this guitar is worth £1100, and I agree but it seems others do not agree. OK here's the deal, £750...... I am so disillusiond, I give up. I just can't understand what the hell is going on here. Ok as I have been informed this is a "NO NAME" guitar so I cannot expect to get A big price for it. Am I asking a big price? This is a really lovely guitar which in all respects is virtually new and compared to some so called "Top of the Range" steels is equal if not superior. £750 is an absolute bargain.

Re: SD10

Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Dave, I understand your frustration. There's no doubt in my mind that this steel is worth what you were asking before this reduction. But maybe this is a bad time, nobody buying because nobody has the money.... You should hang onto it if you can, it will sell for a sensible price some day if you aren't in a bind.

Re: SD10

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 am

I still maintain this guitar is worth £1100 possibly more now it has a case, someone will get a bargain when it is sold.

Re: SD10

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:44 am

Shakey! PM sent.
Ian

Re: SD10

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 am

Hi Shakey,

Please consider this ZBud sold ( to me ) :D
PM Sent

Cheers

Ian

Re: SD10

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:47 am

SALE PENDING

Re: SD10

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 pm

SOLD
Topic locked