Switch to full style
Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

D10 PEDAL STEEL

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello everybody!

I really want a second D10 besides my Emmons D10, but I'm a student and my budget at this moment is pretty low. I'm considering to trade-off my WBS SD10 for a D10, so if somebody is looking for a perfect SD10 please let me know.

It's a WBS SD10 build in 2014 with 3 pedals and 5 knee levers. I bought it new in 2014.

If you want the Copedent of the WBS, I can sent it to you.

Hopefully somebody can help me with this and I would really appreciate all the help.

Best regards,

Mathew Jut :guitar:
Last edited by GuitarMathew on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: D10 PEDAL STEEL

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Picture of the WBS
Attachments
IMG_0096.JPG

Re: D10 PEDAL STEEL

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:04 pm

PM Sent

Re: D10 PEDAL STEEL

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Pedal steel has been sold!
Topic locked