Switch to full style
Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Bennett single 10 could be made 12 string if req.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:23 pm

This guitar has been on loan to a USA player but now I have it back it is for sale.....it was built as a 12 string uni but is set up as a 10 string at the moment and plays very well as is. I have the spare parts that could make it back to uni 12 and the guitar comes in a brand new SKB case.
GBpounds 1250.

Re: Bennett single 10 could be made 12 string if req.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi there. any pictures?

Re: Bennett single 10 could be made 12 string if req.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:42 pm

sorry, that ones gone...all I have left is A D10 Fessy or a Carter,12 string uni

Fessy could be made into a SD 10 with a pad on the back if you did not want a D10.......


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
Topic locked