Switch to full style
Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Topic locked

Rukavina 6 String Lap Steel w/hand-wound P-90 and gig bag

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Bought this a month ago and decided I need an 8 string and can't afford to keep both so my loss is your gain. Practically new, very well crafted and the pickup sounds fantastic. Comes with padded gig bag. Sorry to let this go but hope to find it a loving home. London pickup only as I don't have the box anymore.

Thanks for looking.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Rukavina 6 String Lap Steel w/hand-wound P-90 and gig ba

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:18 am

PS-looking for 399. pounds for the Rukavina. I also have it posted to Gumtree. Cheers!

Re: Rukavina 6 String Lap Steel w/hand-wound P-90 and gig ba

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Dropped to 369 pounds both here and on Gumtree. Thanks!

Re: Rukavina 6 String Lap Steel w/hand-wound P-90 and gig ba

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 pm

No longer for sale, thanks!
Topic locked