I've been making good progress with my Carter Starter over the past year but it's limitations are starting to show and I've decided it's time to move on to something a bit more professional. Does anyone have anything to offer at the moment? There's no particular model I'm after - I'd prefer a single neck ten string but I'll consider anything. I'll be travelling the length of the country at the end of the month so I'm hoping I can make time to see something for myself before buying.
I might also swing in past Promenade Music in Morecambe to have a look at their GFIs - does anyone have any experience with them?
Hi John, I bought my GFI from Promenade and I absolutely love it. It's an S10 keyless Ultra and funnily enough I came to it after a year on a Carter Starter. Whatever pro guitar you settle on you'll really notice the difference. Here are some examples of my guitar (excuse the playing )
Hope this shines a wee light. Good luck with your search.
Sounds great Danny! Good to know that if I opt for a GFI it's a quality instrument. I love the Steeldrivers - I saw Chris Stapleton a couple of years ago, without Robby Turner unfortunately but he was great.
Thanks so much for your offer John, I've sent you an email.
Hi, I am selling my 4 year old GFI Ultra S10. Bought as a present for me 4 years ago from Promenade Music in Morecambe. Its in beautiful condition, and I'm reluctant to sell. I'll include some teaching materials I've gathered during my time trying to learn. If you're interested, please message me and I can forward some pictures. I'm looking for £2500.00 and I'm based in the South West Midlands