Old "Wanted" and "For Sale" posts go in here. Read Only.
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:37 pm
Hi, LOOKING FOR A 6 OR 8 STRING LAP STEEL GUITAR. ANY MAKE CONSIDERED. VINTAGE PREFERED.
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 am
I Have a Jaggard that I got about 10 years ago. It is one of the budget lines.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Artisan-Elec ... Sw6GJchPpxCopy and paste this link. This is the same as mine but black. The only sign that it was budget was the original pickup. It was weak and quiet sounding. I had it replaced with a single coil fender pickup and now it sounds great. There are 2 small areas where the laquer has worn away revealing the wood.
If you are interested I will send you some pics.
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:35 am
I have a fender T3 string master triple 8 with legs [long scale] 1953 I will sell, been re-finished at some point all works
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:05 pm
I think this guy must have forgotten he'd posted this. I responded 2 weeks ago and have had no response.
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 pm
PLEASE CLOSE.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.