Page 1 of 1
Tea biscuits and steel guitar

Posted:
Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:10 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
My friend Charles has asked me for some steel guitar help and will be coming over to St.Neots in the near future, if I move the pool table over I could get another player in....anybody wanna come
There is no charge involved just bum notes.......
Re: Tea biscuits and steel guitar

Posted:
Fri Aug 21, 2026 2:51 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
This is now scheduled from next Monday the 24th of August there is still a place available if somebody else wants to come
Re: Tea biscuits and steel guitar

Posted:
Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:37 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
well its been a nice day with a lot of pickin, Charles went home with a lot of work to do but he is a determind man and I finished the day with a pub gig in Bedford.