News of forthcoming Steel Guitar events, meetings and Festivals
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:18 pm
elparkirio wrote:Think we were all admiring Barry's playing in this one
Deffo, a class act as usual!
Good to see everyone again, and it's always a pleasure to meet other Steelies.
H
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:22 pm
...
- Attachments
-

- clockwise from nearest: Dave Maniscalco, Paul Stoneman, Mick Hearn, BJ Cole, Harry Bohay, Stephen Barlow, Matt Park, Barry Wright, Allan Kelley, Andy Marson, Joe Harvey-White
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:01 pm
Once again a thanks for inviting me as a newbie steeler. It is the first time I have met all the guys and indeed seen the variety of different steels, even having a chance to try a few. I look forward to the next one.
Paul
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:08 pm
You're welcome Paul, as are all newbies of all ages.
Barry sent me some more pics but I think the thread has reached it's limit so I put some of them on my Facebook page, come and have a look:
https://www.facebook.com/jonathanshacklock
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.