News of forthcoming Steel Guitar events, meetings and Festivals
Post a reply

Re: NESGF

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:18 am

Does anyone know how many players are coming this year ?

Re: NESGF

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:48 am

I believe that Rod & Rosemary King, Mike and Lin Eacock are going AFAIK. Oh yes Pat & myself are going also. Or is that coming ? well it's going from here but if you're reading it there, then it's coming isn't it ! It all depend upon your perspective.

CLICK THIS ---->Image

Re: NESGF

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 am

Hi Donny

not a clue yet but my guess would be, me, you, Basil, Tony, Derek, at the minimum :lol:

Re: NESGF

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

Hoping to be there. All hinges on being able to get a carer for the wife.

Re: NESGF

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:50 am

I am going also, I have booked my accommodation. What about paying "green fees" for attending? I haven't seen a web site anywhere.
Post a reply