News of forthcoming Steel Guitar events, meetings and Festivals
Post a reply

Re: South of England Steel Guitar Festival

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi everyone,
The details of the festival have been confirmed, and are now in the final stages. :D
It would be nice to see a few more players names, to add to the list of those already going.
Contact details at the bottom of this poster, or contact me via F/B messenger.
Attachments
SESGF 001b.JPG

Re: South of England Steel Guitar Festival

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:11 pm

I believe that there is a smidgeon of a chance of a live band at the festival this year. :o :D

Re: South of England Steel Guitar Festival

Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi Guys

Shaun Winning here, still alive and kicking, hope you're all keeping well.
I'm not playing steel anymore but do hope to get down to Bristol for a catch up.
Still got the sho bud in its box, did get it out a few months ago but quickly put it back.
I'm down at the bottom of the learning curve again.
Been concentrating on 6 string guitar since recovering from my illness a few years back.
Hope to catch up with some of you at Bristol.

All the Best

Shaun

Re: South of England Steel Guitar Festival

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:56 pm

Shaun - you will be made very welcome at the festival (if you can make it). I hope your health continues to improve. Maybe you might even get some inspiration to get your 'Bud set back up. 8-)

Re: South of England Steel Guitar Festival

Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Thanks Ken

Hopefully see you in Bristol

Re: South of England Steel Guitar Festival

Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:33 pm

The knowledge I learned from you guys doesn't go just fades a bit, but the fingers, that's a different story.
What I've learned on the guitar has clarified some of the mysteries of the steel.
Just being on here again is great.
Hope to see you in Bristol
Post a reply