Great Watches For A Lost Weekend

This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!

Great Watches For A Lost Weekend

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:17 am

Having been confined to barracks over the weekend, I came upon this fascinating interview........



......both parts are worth a watch, and I'm not talking a Timex.

Which led me to this........



......He's probably my favourite session guitarist, tasteful, imaginative and always serves the song. Another great watch, and I'm not talking Casio.

If you've got time to kill......enjoy :guitar:
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Return to Steel Guitar Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest