Page 1 of 1

Berkshire Berk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:36 pm
by Uncle Roy
http://youtu.be/sCh2iCF8bUM[youtube][/youtube]

Re: Berkshire Berk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:29 am
by Mcneilwaeasteel
Uncle Roy
I'll save Mark the bother and get some practise in at the same time :lol: :guitar: :guitar:
We have Jerks up here as well as Berks and they come from all over the place :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Robert


Re: Berkshire Berk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:58 am
by Uncle Roy
Thanks Robert, I feel such a Berk I still cannot work it out even when Marc has told me how to do it. It must be this iPad.

Re: Berkshire Berk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm
by Arcada
Uncle Roy wrote:http://youtu.be/sCh2iCF8bUM[youtube][/youtube]


:o

[youtube] https://youtu.be/sCh2iCF8bUM [/youtube]

as per the above, but without the spaces either side of the link ;)

Re: Berkshire Berk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 pm
by Uncle Roy
Thank you Marc, finally I think this old guys got it.