Page 1 of 1

Not steel but busking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:56 am
by RonMc
Not 'steel' but something to make you smile because that's what music and entertainment should do.


Re: Not steel but busking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 am
by Arcada
Ron, please see YouTube Videos In Posts

Arcada wrote:Unfortunately 90% of posters don't do this. For most of the YouTube videos you see posted, I've manually edited the post to embed the video in the post rather than show a link.

I've always done this...I sometimes think people must assume it's automatic...it isn't! Maybe I'll stop...

Re: Not steel but busking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 am
by RonMc
Sorry Marc, must plead ignorance, didn't know. :oops:

Re: Not steel but busking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:47 pm
by Uncle Roy
Ron, I could dance like that 50 years ago :cry: :lol: