Not steel but busking

This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!

Not steel but busking

Postby RonMc » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:56 am

Not 'steel' but something to make you smile because that's what music and entertainment should do.

Roland amps, Telecaster, Tyros 4 and several self built steels.
User avatar
RonMc
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 am
Location: Milton Keynes
Real Name: Ron McLaren

Re: Not steel but busking

Postby Arcada » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 am

Ron, please see YouTube Videos In Posts

Arcada wrote:Unfortunately 90% of posters don't do this. For most of the YouTube videos you see posted, I've manually edited the post to embed the video in the post rather than show a link.

I've always done this...I sometimes think people must assume it's automatic...it isn't! Maybe I'll stop...
User avatar
Arcada
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Real Name: Marc

Re: Not steel but busking

Postby RonMc » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 am

Sorry Marc, must plead ignorance, didn't know. :oops:
Roland amps, Telecaster, Tyros 4 and several self built steels.
User avatar
RonMc
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 am
Location: Milton Keynes
Real Name: Ron McLaren

Re: Not steel but busking

Postby Uncle Roy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Ron, I could dance like that 50 years ago :cry: :lol:
User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm


Return to Steel Guitar Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest