This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!
Post a reply

Re: Is it just me?

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:28 pm

And why oh why can't people tell the difference between bought and brought?? Aaarghh... You'd think the past tenses of "buy" and "bring" are sufficiently different... :-D

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 am

I'm glad ya bought that up.

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am

Cor blimey, all them years I've been finking because I'm a Londoner that I speak the queens English , well that's what I fought. :?

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am

Like - I so agree --- like

Colin Goss

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:19 am

People who say / write "draw" when they mean "drawer" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:39 am

And I went down the road - RIGHT - and went in the shop - RIGHT. Then I bought an iPhone - RIGHT - and then I came home - RIGHT.

Punctuating sentences with the word RIGHT and INNIT drives me to distraction. The English language has been hijacked and bastardised for the last 30 years.

Extremely grumpy old man. :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock:

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:11 am

Being one of the worst offenders I have decided not to participate in this debate ... and I think Arf the time its done by orrible people Gawd elp'em

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:35 pm

An' I goes "Yeah", an' 'e goes "Like, wotever, know what I mean?" An' I goes "Totally!"

So glad I'm not alone...

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:28 pm

It's actually "Nah 'at ah mean". ;)

Re: Is it just me?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:39 pm

SEEYOUNTHAT AM GLAD AM SCOTTISH.
Post a reply