LOOKING FOR SINGER

This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!

LOOKING FOR SINGER

Postby derek evans 15 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi A friend who let me listen to a song, which had an beautiful bridge steel solo but couldn,t tell
me who the artiste was.I have searched the net and i can,t find it. The song is called IF YOU ONLY KNEW.
The first Verse is as follows
IF YOU ONLY KNEW
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
THEN YOU WOULDN,T CRY
WHEN I SAID GOOD BYE. Does this song ring any bells with any one Regards DEREK
derek evans 15
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: hartlepool
Real Name: derek william evans

Return to Steel Guitar Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests