Switch to full style
This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!
Post a reply

Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:37 pm

s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (11.67 KiB) Viewed 4413 times

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Danny
Before it's to late get to the doctor and ask him for DGAF pills as used by "our Wullie" they help you to unwind and relax avoiding soled under garments, the pills are so good you get into the "groove", and you don't give a :censored: :lol: :lol:
Just going to have my evening cuppa and take another pill :guitar: :lol: :guitar: :roll:
Roll on Tuesday when we all get into the "groove" :cry: :guitar: :guitar:
Robert

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Singing: "... One thousand and one cleans a big, big carpet - for less than half a crown!" :guitar: :lol:

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Danny
Congratulations are in order for your 1001 posts or for using the aforementioned product to clean your soiled underwear when practising your party piece for tomorrow night. :oops:
Will does not realise that up here it was only "posh" folk or snobs that possessed real carpets, a dod o Lino and a carpet square were considered luxury, and ye helped yer wee mammy round the back wae the carpet to throw it on the washing line so she could beat hell out of it. :roll:
Oh the for good old days wae a wee bit o nostalgia thrown in, modern technology cannae whack an old carpet beater, an that was something tae look out for if serious misdemeanours had taken place! :shock:
After that rant I'll try to sit down again without remembering the pain, :oops:
Robert :guitar: :guitar:

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:42 pm

With 9 members over the 1,000 post mark now, maybe we should add a new ranking for, say, 5,000 posts? Not sure what the graphic or title would be, suggestions welcome!

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Been wondering what the hell that post was all about!! Thank you Marc for the elucidation......... 1000 !! Taint nuthin! those guys should still be in short trousers :o

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:18 am

Short trousers, you say John? Could I opt for the mini kilt? :lol:

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 am

Oooooooo matron!

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:08 am

Arcada wrote:With 9 members over the 1,000 post mark now, maybe we should add a new ranking for, say, 5,000 posts? Not sure what the graphic or title would be, suggestions welcome!


Member title suggestions
#1.....Impressive
#2.....Torrential
Or, in my case,
#3.....Effluent :lol:

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm

HOW HIGH CAN A SERF GO ?
Post a reply