Switch to full style
This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!
Post a reply

Random Thought #2

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:44 am

I was sitting on the charabanc heading into town. The pull of the pint and the pie and the peas was strong that day. Keith Jarrett was tinkling away on the ivories on my mp3 player. It was his, hour long, improvisation recorded in Koln in the 70s, and it's better than it sounds on paper, honest :lol: He pulls out some beautiful melodies and chord changes.

Anyway, it made me think that the PSG would be the ideal instrument for one of these unaccompanied exercises. How good would it be to hear a Lloyd Green, or a Mike Johnson, flight of fancy. :guitar:

I've tried it, but I always paint myself into a corner, due to limited choppage :lol:

Anyone out there fancy giving it a go :? I'd listen, honest :D

Re: Random Thought #2

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 pm

Thank you Admin men :guitar: Bob or Marc :guitar:
Sorry for messing you about.
Post a reply