Switch to full style
This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!
Post a reply

The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:16 pm

These days it seems every workplace, hobby group, crappy tv show, no matter how niche, likes to pat it's own back by awarding themselves overblown accolades. So, I reckon the time has come for us to jump on this trend and come up with some categories and nominees. :P

I'd like to get the ball rolling by nominating 'Slimbo', not for his instructional videos, which certainly helped me when I was starting out, but for the category, 'Steeler Who Most Resembles Santa'
Also, I nominate 'JohnDavisStringsHere' for 'Best Livingroom to Showroom Conversion'.
Along with nominating 'Ken Byng' for 'Biggest Harem Of Desirables'.
And lastly, I nominate myself for 'Most Irrelevant Posts' :lol:
Nominations gratefully received.
(this will be for entertainment purposes only)

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Danny Mitchell wrote:...........Along with nominating 'Ken Byng' for 'Biggest Harem Of Desirables'............


What about my collection of instruments Danny? :lol:

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Then I am afraid I have Blown my award as you can see she resides in the spare bedroom.....thogh I have been thinking of moving her into the kitchen...

Attachments
20201221_143456.jpg
20201221_143454.jpg

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Ha, ha!, So Ken, you've got a secret stash of the other? Pics please :lol:

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:31 pm

I have to ask you JD, what room do you keep that boat of yours in ? In the kitchen? :lol: :lol:

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:37 pm

Ken
Don't bother with Danny's request :oops: , instead leave plenty of room for pics of what J D has in his bedroom as that looks "Bonnie" :o :o , but it only has a single carb!
To return to the post I in my humblicity nominate
Danny for
The award for making Steelies sounding good :guitar: :guitar: on tracks, whilst holding a glass in his hand and not spilling any drink ! :roll: 8-)

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:03 pm

JohnDavisStringsHere wrote:Then I am afraid I have Blown my award as you can see she resides in the spare bedroom.....thogh I have been thinking of moving her into the kitchen...


Good grief John, that's a helluva place to stick yoyr chopper!
You've moved into transport :shock: I was just thinking about the 6 steels between you and the telly :lol:

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:03 pm

What do I win? Biggest Gobs :censored: te?

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:45 am

I hereby nominate Steve Hicken jnr :oops:
The award for best dressed steelie :roll: , despite loosing his shirt on a new guitar! :o :guitar:

Re: The 2020 BSS AWARDS.......

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:24 am

Mcneilwaeasteel wrote:I hereby nominate Steve Hicken jnr :oops:
The award for best dressed steelie :roll: , despite loosing his shirt on a new guitar! :o :guitar:


I guess that settles my award then! :lol:
Post a reply