Page 1 of 1

Fingerpicks Wanted!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:58 am
by GuitarMathew
Hi all!

I've been using Dunlop for quite some time now, but I ordered a golden gate and a national thumbpick just to try something else. The golden gate is too tight and the National is too wide and they are both the size of the Dunlop (L). I'm happy with it because I can surely use them but does anybody know an other fancy brand than Dunlop?

If somebody sells fingerpicks, just let me know I would really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Mathew Jut

Re: Fingerpicks Wanted!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 pm
by Danny Mitchell
Hi Mathew,
Gerry Hogan supplies thumbpicks, and much more besides.
Eagle Music is another source.
Google away, young sir!

Re: Fingerpicks Wanted!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm
by mandosteve
The pre-shaped Jeff Newman picks Gerry Hogan sells are the best I've used. I just ordered some more today in fact! www.steelguitars.co.uk is his site.

Stephen

Re: Fingerpicks Wanted!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm
by Hobro
Hi
I used Dunlop’s for years but I have also used propik
“Reso” picks.
They’re angled to compensate for the flat playing position of lap, pedal and resonator styles.
Better still I have some available for sale.
I also sell Dunlop picks and Herco Bugga blue Thumb picks.
http://www.wadwards.co.uk/jim_dunlop_ni ... picks.html
http://www.wadwards.co.uk/herco_flex52.html
Ignore the prices online.
I’ll do a good discount for BSS members.