Fingerpicks Wanted!

Steel guitar items wanted

Fingerpicks Wanted!

Postby GuitarMathew » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:58 am

Hi all!

I've been using Dunlop for quite some time now, but I ordered a golden gate and a national thumbpick just to try something else. The golden gate is too tight and the National is too wide and they are both the size of the Dunlop (L). I'm happy with it because I can surely use them but does anybody know an other fancy brand than Dunlop?

If somebody sells fingerpicks, just let me know I would really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Mathew Jut
Mathew Jut (MJ)

Emmons - 1976 PP Cut-Tail - 8x5 & Zumsteel 8x5 Rosewood
GuitarMathew
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm
Real Name: Mathew Jut

Re: Fingerpicks Wanted!

Postby Danny Mitchell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi Mathew,
Gerry Hogan supplies thumbpicks, and much more besides.
Eagle Music is another source.
Google away, young sir!
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Fingerpicks Wanted!

Postby mandosteve » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm

The pre-shaped Jeff Newman picks Gerry Hogan sells are the best I've used. I just ordered some more today in fact! www.steelguitars.co.uk is his site.

Stephen
mandosteve
Member
Member
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Southampton/London, United Kingdom.
Real Name: Stephen Barlow

Re: Fingerpicks Wanted!

Postby Hobro » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi
I used Dunlop’s for years but I have also used propik
“Reso” picks.
They’re angled to compensate for the flat playing position of lap, pedal and resonator styles.
Better still I have some available for sale.
I also sell Dunlop picks and Herco Bugga blue Thumb picks.
http://www.wadwards.co.uk/jim_dunlop_ni ... picks.html
http://www.wadwards.co.uk/herco_flex52.html
Ignore the prices online.
I’ll do a good discount for BSS members.
GFI Professional S10 4 x 5 pedal steel
Peavey Power-slide lap Steel
Dobro D60
Guild D6
Fender USA Telecaster
Fender USA Pro II Stratocaster
Fender USA Acoustasonic Telecaster
Danelectro Long Horn
Squire VI Six String Bass
Quilter Aviator Cub 112
Hobro
Member
Member
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Horbury, West Yorkshire, UK
Real Name: Tim Howard


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron