Page 1 of 1
Emmons volume pedal wanted

Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 pm
by Steelguy
Looking for an emmons volume pedal, have a Goodrich low profile model to trade or cash waiting
Re: Emmons volume pedal wanted

Posted:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:22 pm
by Tony Russell Davis
The one with the "skeletal" body that hitches to the pedal board? Got one. I'll pm my number and you can text me? Cheers, Tone.
Re: Emmons volume pedal wanted

Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 am
by philoneill
Hi Tony,
If you have the goodrich L120 volume pedal for
sale please let me know how much you are asking.
I will cover postage. Thanks ,Phil.
Re: Emmons volume pedal wanted

Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:38 pm
by Tony Russell Davis
Hi Phil - PM sent. Cheers, Tony.

Re: Emmons volume pedal wanted

Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm
by philoneill
Hi Tony,
I am a new member, just getting used to the site.
I intended the message for Steelguy who had
posted about low profile goodrich 120. Sorry
for the mix up. If he has traded the pedal to you
it is the one I enquire about.The low
profile model is what I require, just to avoid
confusion. If he still has it I need to deal with him.
I would appreciate if you could let me know on
this.
Re: Emmons volume pedal wanted

Posted:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:38 am
by Jan Mulder