Page 1 of 2
Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:18 pm
by SHAKEY
Has anybody got a spare pedal link? I have the ball end but not the actual link. Somebody Knackered it. Thank you. Dave.
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
Hi Dave,do you meen the spring loaded connector that screws on the end of the pedal rod?
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:00 pm
by SHAKEY
Yep Jim that's the one
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:02 pm
by Tony Russell Davis
Will a metric thread be OK? If so PM your address for the two parts.
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:09 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
If you don't have any luck with Tony I have one here you can have.
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 pm
by SHAKEY
No disrespects Tony but if Jimmy's is the bog standard I'll go for that. Thanks any way. Jim send to 1, Crosshedge Close, Beaumont Leys, Leicester LE4 0UE. Let me know what I owe You.
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:40 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
Dave do you need the ball joint also?
Jimmy.
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm
by Tony Russell Davis
No worries so long as you're sorted.

Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:57 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
Hi Dave,will pop in the post hopefully tomorrow,I don,t wan,t anything for the parts.
Re: Pedal link

Posted:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:03 am
by SHAKEY
Thanks Jim.