Page 1 of 1

pedal steel guitarist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:54 pm
by ivansnow12
Hi can anybody help please,i am looking for a pedal steel player to play at a sheltered housing scheme near Norwich Norfolk for one evening about 3hrs,last year we had Dave Hartley bu t he does not do gigs anymore the residents really loved it and i thought it would be nice to repeat it this year if there is anyo ne would consider this request please get in touch to discuss details, thank you Ivan.

Re: pedal steel guitarist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 am
by David Hartley
Ivan.

I suggest The Wrights duo from Kings Lynn.

I hope Les sees this posting and contacts you, otherwise, email me, and I will send you their number.

DH

Re: pedal steel guitarist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:05 pm
by Les Wright
PM sent

Re: pedal steel guitarist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 pm
by Will C
My first thought was Tony Browne, of the Barhoppers, but he is hard to get hold of.