Page 1 of 1

Going Stateside in 2014 ???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
I have been looking at buying a set of standard legs for the Emmons P/pull I am selling as the ones that are on it at the moment have been lowered by about 1 inch.
Gary Sill supplies quality legs at a reasonable price but the shipping cost is killer!
So I wondered if anyone is going across and would bring a set back for me?? :D I will of course pay as long as its less than US postal.......


Re: Going Stateside in 2014 ???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am
by elparkirio
Where is he based?

Re: Going Stateside in 2014 ???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Matt you know where I am based :? you`ve been here lots of times :? When are you going over? I can have them sent most anywhere in the USA ?? Gary is in Illinois

Re: Going Stateside in 2014 ???

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:04 am
by elparkirio
Not sure when i'm going there, hopefully feb/march/april time.