Page 1 of 1
shobud barrels

Posted:
Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:27 pm
by john roche
I'm looking for a few shobud barrels as a backup for my bud.
Re: shobud barrels

Posted:
Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 pm
by john roche
I thought there would be a few laying around....
Re: shobud barrels

Posted:
Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:05 pm
by SHAKEY
How many of these bits of rocking horse shit are you looking for John???
Re: shobud barrels

Posted:
Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:14 pm
by john roche
Hi Dave, I need about four, two for a pull I want to put on and two for spares.
Re: shobud barrels

Posted:
Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm
by SHAKEY
John I have 6 left, that's the lot. What you got to swap??? I ain't risking the post again, according to the news 30% of mail is going astray so if you want to pick them up you can have some springs as well for the Fuzzy.
Re: shobud barrels

Posted:
Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 pm
by john roche
Hi Dave , i got a couple of AB 500k pots that came of the bud...