Page 1 of 1

SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
I am in need of a Sho-Bud pickup and changer springs please ..



Thanks..

Jimmy.

Re: SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 am
by Jimmy Gibson
Springs sorted, I just need to find a SHO-BUD pickup.................





Jimmy....

Re: SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
I am still in need of a SHO-BUD P/UP or a True tone would do just fine PLEASE,





Jimmy.

Re: SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:14 pm
by davegallagher
I have a shobud pickup jim. Give me a ring and remind me of address and I'll send it on if you still need one. Dave

Re: SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
Dave yes please i would like the P/uP please PM your phone # and I will ring you.




Jimmy.

Re: SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 pm
by davegallagher
In the post tomorrow morning Jim. i don't suppose you have a spare GeorgeL tuning wrench? I've lost mine and that's all i need at the moment!

Re: SHO-BUD PICKUP and springs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 pm
by Jimmy Gibson
Sorry Dave, I don`t have one, I use a 5mm socket, works great. If you need one let me know I have a couple you can have.



Jim.