Page 1 of 1
fuzzy springs

Posted:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm
by john roche
looking for a couple of the springs fuzzy steels used on there early guitars, they were fitted over the pull rod and helped the pulls to start and finish togeather ...ta...
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 pm
by SHAKEY
Which springs are those John, I'm sure I still have some Fuzzy stuff somewhere. Got a picture???
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 pm
by john roche
hi Dave, they are about have an inch long and went over the pull rod ,they were just behind the plate that pulled the rods, they helped to even out the pull so that they started and ended together, also they were compression springs , very strong.
cannot find anything like them anywhere.. john
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 am
by SHAKEY
John PM me your address and I'll send you what I have. Cheers. Dave.
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 am
by SHAKEY
Springs on the way John, hope they're the right ones. Cheers, Dave.
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm
by john roche
thanks Dave, your a star...
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm
by john roche
Well they never showed up. Post is crap in this country
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm
by SHAKEY
D'you know what John it's unbelievable, I sent the springs either Wednesday or Thursday 5/6th of November before I went on holiday and the crazy thing is all Leicester post is now sorted in Northampton. Crazy ain't it! But not to worry the others are here when you can get around.
Cheers. Dave.
Re: fuzzy springs

Posted:
Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 pm
by john roche
Thanks Dave, I'll hang on a little longer, if not here I'll pop over...hope your well and had a good holiday.. john