Page 1 of 1
Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:49 pm
by Paul Brennan
I'm looking for Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 speaker. It's for my six string guitar amp. I recently acquired one of these speakers and installed it in my Fender Twin 65 Reissue. I couldn't believe the improvement in sound. Now I really need to find a second one. Does anyone want to buy a pair of stock Fender speakers..........?
Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:01 pm
by henry
i've got a black shadow VS12
Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:19 am
by Paul Brennan
Hi Henry. Sorry for the delay in replying. What's the wattage and ohmage?
Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 pm
by henry
50watt / 8ohm I believe. might be a bit low power for your twin
Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:38 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Try a JBL E120 that should sort it............
Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm
by oweyes
I was just about going to list one of these beauts and came across your Wanted requirement
Mine is in fact a Black Shadow Type MC-90 - Impedance 8 Ohms Power Handling 90Watts
If you're still interested let me know and we'll no doubt sort something out.
Cheers.
Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:46 pm
by Paul Brennan
That's the one oweyes. I am interested.