Accessories Pouch / ideas
Hey guys and gals,
I'm looking to find out if there's such a thing as an accessories pouch for steel guitarists.
I like to keep my bar on hand because I have instruments dotted around and often just pick one up and play when the mood strikes.
I use a Dunlop 925 Ergotone Bar and 3 propiks.
Ideally, I'm looking for something padded which is easily rolled up to fit in a pocket, but big enough to fit all these bits in.
Does such a thing exist- if so, where can I find them?
Will I have to come up with a design and make one myself instead?
If I did design and make one, is it the sort of thing other players might like to have, or am I unusual in wanting to carry heavy, bulky things like this around with me at all times?!
Thanks in advance for any comments,
Brett.
I'm looking to find out if there's such a thing as an accessories pouch for steel guitarists.
I like to keep my bar on hand because I have instruments dotted around and often just pick one up and play when the mood strikes.
I use a Dunlop 925 Ergotone Bar and 3 propiks.
Ideally, I'm looking for something padded which is easily rolled up to fit in a pocket, but big enough to fit all these bits in.
Does such a thing exist- if so, where can I find them?
Will I have to come up with a design and make one myself instead?
If I did design and make one, is it the sort of thing other players might like to have, or am I unusual in wanting to carry heavy, bulky things like this around with me at all times?!
Thanks in advance for any comments,
Brett.











